- Added argo stop as a supported operation for argoWorkflow triggers
- Added SQS Custom endpoint support
- Fixed a kafka trigger issue that it didn't read the error channel
- Fix an issue on event source filtering feature that it can not filter strings contain
- Added SigningCertURL validation for SNS messages
Check our blog for v1.6 release.
- chore(deps): bump google.golang.org/api from 0.65.0 to 0.68.0 (#1634)
- chore(deps): bump github.com/cloudevents/sdk-go/v2 from 2.1.0 to 2.8.0 (#1635)
- feat: Add SQS Custom endpoint support (#1632)
- fix: adds SigningCertURL validation for SNS messages (#1637)
- chore(deps): bump github.com/xanzy/go-gitlab from 0.54.4 to 0.55.1 (#1642)
- feat: Adds argo stop as a supported operation for argoWorkflow triggers. (#1648)
- fix: remove string replacement on expressions for event filtering (#1670)
- fix: read kafka error channel (#1664)
kubectl create namespace argo-events kubectl apply -n argo-events -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/argoproj/argo-events/v1.6.1/manifests/install.yaml # Install validating webhook (optional) kubectl apply -n argo-events -f https://raw.githubusercontent.com/argoproj/argo-events/v1.6.1/manifests/install-validating-webhook.yaml
Feb. 27, 2022, 8:51 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Argo Events releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!