For instructions on installing
pack, see our installation docs.
Run the command
You should see the following output
CLI for building apps using Cloud Native Buildpacks Usage: pack [command] Available Commands: build Generate app image from source code builder Interact with builders buildpack Interact with buildpacks extension Interact with extensions config Interact with your local pack config file inspect Show information about a built app image stack (deprecated) Interact with stacks rebase Rebase app image with latest run image sbom Interact with SBoM completion Outputs completion script location report Display useful information for reporting an issue version Show current 'pack' version help Help about any command Flags: -h, --help Help for 'pack' --no-color Disable color output -q, --quiet Show less output --timestamps Enable timestamps in output -v, --verbose Show more output --version Show current 'pack' version Use "pack [command] --help" for more information about a command.
Builders created with this release of the pack CLI contain lifecycle v0.17.2 by default.
- Bump default lifecycle version & lifecycle library version 0.17.2 (#1949 by @jjbustamante)
- Ensure the downloaded os/arch always matches the expected os/arch (#1933 by @natalieparellano)
pack builder createshould accept builder env config (#1926 by @WYGIN)
heroku/buildpacks:20(#1924 by @edmorley)
- added targets flag for buildpack new cli (#1921 by @WYGIN)
- Fix misleading log message when publishing a buildpack package (#1919 by @natalieparellano)
- Bump default lifecycle version & lifecycle library version (#1908 by @jjbustamante)
- Improvements to --cache help (#1871 by @natalieparellano)
- Imgutil default platform change (#1957 by @jericop)
We'd like to acknowledge that this release wouldn't be as good without the help of the following amazing contributors:
@WYGIN, @dependabot[bot], @edmorley, @jericop, @jjbustamante, @jkutner, @natalieparellano
- 🔍View and search all Pack releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!