htmx - 1.9.0
Support for generalized inline event handling via the new
hx-onattribute, which addresses
the shortcoming of limited
oneventproperties attributes in HTML.
- Support for view transitions, based on the experimental View Transitions API
currently available in Chrome 111+ and coming to other browsers soon.
- Support for "naked"
hx-triggerattributes, where an
hx-triggeris present on an element
that does not have an
hx-get, etc. defined on it. Instead, it will trigger the new
htmx:triggeredevent, which can
be responded to via your preferred scripting solution.
- A memory leak fix by @croxton
- The htmx website has been migrated from 11ty to zola by @danieljsummers, cutting
- Many other smaller bug fixes
April 11, 2023, midnight
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all htmx releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!