1.38.2 / 2023.11.17
- feat(ext/web): add
- feat(lsp): upgrade check on init and notification (#21105)
- fix(cli): Allow executable name start with digit (#21214)
- fix(doc): issue discovering re-exports of re-exports sometimes (#21223)
- fix(ext/node): Re-enable alloc max size test (#21059)
- fix(ext/node): add APIs perf_hook.performance (#21192)
- fix(ext/node): implement process.geteuid (#21151)
- fix(ext/web): Prevent TextDecoderStream resource leak on stream cancellation
- fix(ext/web): webstorage has trap for symbol (#21090)
- fix(install): should work with non-existent relative root (#21161)
- fix(lsp): update tsconfig after refreshing settings on init (#21170)
- fix(node/http): export globalAgent (#21081)
- fix(npm): support cjs entrypoint in node_modules folder (#21224)
- fix(runtime): fix Deno.noColor when stdout is not tty (#21208)
- fix: improve
deno doc --linterror messages (#21156)
- fix: use short git hash for deno version (#21218)
- perf(cli): strace mode for ops (undocumented) (#21131)
- perf(ext/http): Object pooling for HttpRecord and HeaderMap (#20809)
- perf: lazy bootstrap options - first pass (#21164)
- perf: move jupyter esm out of main snapshot (#21163)
- perf: snapshot runtime ops (#21127)
- perf: static bootstrap options in snapshot (#21213)
Nov. 17, 2023, 7:02 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Deno releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!