1.28.2 / 2022.11.24
- feat(cli): add warning for incorrectly ordered flags (#16734)
- feat(core): Ability to create snapshots from existing snapshots (#16597)
- fix(ext/flash): graceful server startup/shutdown with unsettled promises in
- fix(ext/node): handle URL in createRequire (#16682)
- fix(ext/websocket): uncatchable errors on send (#16743)
- fix(fmt/markdown): scenario where whitespace was being incorrectly stripped in
inline links (#16769)
- fix(info): handle circular npm dependencies (#16692)
- fix(inspector): ensure console methods provided by inspector are available
deno install -fshould overwrite lockfile from previous
- fix(npm): add suggestions to error message when can't find binary entrypoint
- fix(npm): automatically find binary entrypoint when values are all the same
- fix(npm): handle directory resolution when resolving declaration files
- fix(npm): use an http client with connection pool (#16705)
- fix(npm/check): prioritize exports over types entry (#16788)
- fix(npm/types): resolve main entrypoint declaration file when no types entry
- fix(types/unstable): change interface base for
- fix: Make npm packages works with import maps (#16754)
- perf(ext/flash): optimize response streaming (#16660)
- perf(npm): make dependency resolution faster (#16694)
Nov. 24, 2022, 9:59 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Deno releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!