1.28.1 / 2022.11.16
- fix(bundle): explicit error when using an npm specifier with deno bundle
- fix(cli): add a jsdoc tag for
- fix(ext/webstorage): make web storages re-assignable (#16661)
- fix(install): support npm specifiers (#16634)
- fix(lock): ensure npm dependencies are written with --lock-write (#16668)
- fix(npm): don't fail if conditional exports don't contains types (#16651)
- fix(npm): handle peer dep being resolved without resolved dep higher in tree
and then with (#16640)
- fix(npm): probing for files that have a file stem (#16641)
- fix(npm): properly handle getting
@typespackage for scoped packages
- fix(npm): support dist tags specified in npm package dependencies (#16652)
- fix(npm): support non-all lowercase package names (#16669)
- fix(npm): using types for packages with subpath (#16656)
- perf(runtime/spawn): collect output using
Nov. 17, 2022, 1:16 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Deno releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!