The release is still in progress and the binaries may not yet be available from all sources.
Introducing the newest version of the Solidity Compiler!
We are excited to announce the latest release of the Solidity Compiler, Solidity v0.8.23.
* Optimizer: Fix block deduplicator bug which led to blocks which are identical apart from the contents of
verbatim instructions to be treated as equivalent and thus collapsed into a single one.
* Commandline Interface: An empty
--yul-optimizations sequence can now be always provided.
* Standard JSON Interface: An empty
optimizerSteps sequence can now always be provided.
We especially thank all the contributors that made this release possible:
Daniel Kirchner, Kamil Śliwak, Markus Osterlund / robriks, Matheus Aguiar, Nikola Matić, Nuzair
- 🔍View and search all Solidity releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!