Zulip - 5.5
5.5 -- 2022-07-21
- CVE-2022-31168: Fix authorization check for changing bot roles. Due
to an incorrect authorization check in Zulip Server 5.4 and all prior
releases, a member of an organization could craft an API call that
would grant organization administrator privileges to one of their bots.
- Added new options to the
restore-backuptool to simplify restoring
backups on a system with a different configuration.
- Updated translations, including major updates to the Mongolian and
July 22, 2022, 1:11 a.m.
Zulip Server 5.5
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Zulip releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!