- Fixed upgrade bug where preexisting animated emoji would still always animate in statuses.
- Improved check that prevents servers from accidentally downgrading, to not block upgrading servers that originally installed Zulip Server prior to mid-2017.
- Fixed email address de-duplication in Slack imports.
- Prevented an extraneous scrollbar when a notification banner was present across the top.
- Fixed installation in LXC containers, which failed due to
chronynot being runnable there.
- Prevented a "push notifications not configured" warning from appearing in the new user default settings panel even when push notifications were configured.
- Fixed a bug which, in uncommon configurations, would prevent Tornado from being restarted during upgrades; users would be able to log in, but would immediately be logged out.
- Updated translations.
April 2, 2022, 6:02 a.m.
Zulip Server 5.1
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Zulip releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!