- Fix controller problematic log output (#5570, @qiuming-best)
- Add compile restic binary for CVE fix (#5564, @qiuming-best)
- Bump up golang version to 1.18.8 (#5558, @qiuming-best)
- Enhance the restore priorities list to support specifying the low prioritized resources that need to be restored in the last (#5529, @ywk253100)
- Fix v1.9.3 CSI VolumeSnapshot status duplicate issue. (#5518, @blackpiglet)
- Bump up the distroless image to the latest version (#5500, @ywk253100)
- Add some corner cases checking for CSI snapshot in backup controller. (#5482, @blackpiglet)
- Skip the exclusion check for additional resources returned by BIA (#5406, @reasonerjt)
- Exclude "csinodes.storage.k8s.io" and "volumeattachments.storage.k8s.io" from restore by default. (#5448, @blackpiglet)
- Update the k8s.io dependencies to 0.24.0 and Removed the
WithClusterNamemethod as it is a "legacy field that was always cleared by the system and never used" as per upstream k8s. (#5472, @kcboyle)
Nov. 11, 2022, 8:07 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Velero releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!