Vault - 1.11.5
November 2, 2022
- database/snowflake: Allow parallel requests to Snowflake [GH-17594]
- sdk/ldap: Added support for paging when searching for groups using group filters [GH-17640]
- core/managed-keys (enterprise): Return better error messages when encountering key creation failures
- core/managed-keys (enterprise): fix panic when having
- core: prevent memory leak when using control group factors in a policy [GH-17532]
- core: prevent panic during mfa after enforcement's namespace is deleted [GH-17562]
- kmip (enterprise): Fix a problem in the handling of attributes that caused Import operations to fail.
- login: Store token in tokenhelper for interactive login MFA [GH-17040]
- secrets/pki: Do not ignore provided signature bits value when signing intermediate and leaf certificates with a managed key [GH-17328]
- secrets/pki: Do not read revoked certificates from backend when CRL is disabled [GH-17384]
- secrets/pki: Respond to tidy-status, tidy-cancel on PR Secondary clusters. [GH-17497]
- ui/keymgmt: Sets the defaultValue for type when creating a key. [GH-17407]
- ui: Fixes oidc/jwt login issue with alternate mount path and jwt login via mount path tab [GH-17661]
Nov. 2, 2022, midnight
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Vault releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!