Vault - 0.11.3
(October 8th, 2018)
- Revocation: A regression in 0.11.2 (OSS) and 0.11.0 (Enterprise) caused
lease IDs containing periods (
.) to not be revoked properly. Upon startup
when revocation is tried again these should now revoke successfully.
- auth/ldap: Listing of users and groups return absolute paths [GH-5537]
- secret/pki: OID SANs can now specify
*to allow any value [GH-5459]
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
Oct. 8, 2018, midnight
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Vault releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!