TUF - v0.11.2.dev1
v0.11.2.dev1 -- not stable
- Allow TUF to work through proxies (HTTP, HTTPS, and TCP (HTTP CONNECT))
- Adds requests as a dependency
- Loses defense against a set of slow retrieval attacks in which the malicious server waits on the order of a second between every byte sent!
- Revise password handling for encrypted keys
- Upgrade dependencies to latest versions.
- Update tutorials
For now, this development release does not include a full changelog entry. To see the full list of changes, see this commit list.
Oct. 3, 2018, 3:11 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all TUF releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!