TiKV - v5.1.0
zstdto compress Region snapshots, preventing large space differences between nodes in case of heavy scheduling or scaling #10005
- Solve OOM issues in multiple cases #10183
- Add memory usage tracking for each module
- Solve the OOM issue caused by oversized Raft entries cache
- Solve the OOM issue caused by stacked GC tasks
- Solve the OOM issue caused by fetching too many Raft entries from the Raft log to memory at one time
- Split Regions more evenly to mitigate the issue that the growth of Region size exceeds the splitting speed when there are hotspot writes #9785
- Fix the issue that the coprocessor fails to properly handle the signed or unsigned integer types in the
- Fix the issue of many empty Regions after batch ingesting SST files #964
- Fix a bug that TiKV cannot start up after the file dictionary file is damaged #9886
- Fix a TiCDC OOM issue caused by reading old values #9996 #9981
- Fix the issue of empty value in the secondary index for the clustered primary key column when collation is
- Add the
abort-on-panicconfiguration, which allows TiKV to generate the core dump file when panic occurs. Users still need to correctly configure the environment to enable core dump #10216
- Fix the performance regression issue of
point getqueries that occurs when TiKV is not busy #10046
June 24, 2021, 8:02 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all TiKV releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!