- Fix the issue that TiDB Lightning prechecks cannot find dirty data left by previously failed imports #39477 @dsdashun
- Fix the issue that TiDB Lightning panics in the split-region phase #40934 @lance6716
- Fix the issue that the conflict resolution logic (
duplicate-resolution) might lead to inconsistent checksums #40657 @gozssky
- Fix the issue that TiDB Lightning might incorrectly skip conflict resolution when all but the last TiDB Lightning instance encounters a local duplicate record during a parallel import #40923 @lichunzhu
- Fix the issue that when importing data in Local Backend mode, the target columns do not automatically generate data if the compound primary key of the imported target table has an
auto_randomcolumn and no value for the column is specified in the source data #41454 @D3Hunter
March 10, 2023, 5:21 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all TiDB releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!