- Allow modifying the noop variable
- Support the
AUTO_RANDOMcolumn as the first column of the clustered composite index #38572 @tangenta
- Use pessimistic transactions in internal transaction retry to avoid retry failure and reduce time consumption #38136 @jackysp
- Improve the mechanism for loading the metadata. The metadata is loaded into memory only when necessary, which significantly reduces the memory usage during PITR #38404 @YuJuncen
- Optimize the file scanning logic to accelerate the scan of schema files #38598 @dsdashun
- Fix the potential issue of index inconsistency that occurs after you create a new index #38165 @tangenta
- Fix a permission issue of the
INFORMATION_SCHEMA.TIKV_REGION_STATUStable #38407 @CbcWestwolf
- Fix the issue that the
grantorfield is missing in the
mysql.tables_privtable #38293 @CbcWestwolf
- Fix the issue that the join result of common table expressions might be wrong #38170 @wjhuang2016
- Fix the issue that the union result of common table expressions might be wrong #37928 @YangKeao
- Fix the issue that the information in the transaction region num monitoring panel is incorrect #38139 @jackysp
- Fix the issue that the system variable
tidb_constraint_check_in_place_pessimisticmight affect internal transactions. The variable scope is modified to SESSION. #38766
- Fix the issue that conditions in a query are mistakenly pushed down to projections #35623 @Reminiscent
- Fix the issue that the wrong
isNullRejectedcheck results for
ORcause wrong query results #38304 @Yisaer
- Fix the issue that
GROUP_CONCATis not considered when the outer join is eliminated, which causes wrong query results #18216 @winoros
- Fix the issue of the wrong query result that occurs when the mistakenly pushed-down conditions are discarded by Join Reorder #38736 @winoros
- Fix the restoration failure issue caused by PD leader switch during the restoration process #36910 @MoCuishle28
- Fix the issue that the log backup task cannot be paused #38250 @joccau
- Fix the issue that when BR deletes log backup data, it mistakenly deletes data that should not be deleted #38939 @Leavrth
- Fix the issue that BR fails to delete data when deleting the log backup data stored in Azure Blob Storage or Google Cloud Storage for the first time #38229 @Leavrth
- Fix the import performance degradation when importing the Apache Parquet files to the target tables that contain the string type columns in the
binaryencoding format #38351 @dsdashun
Nov. 17, 2022, 2:58 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all TiDB releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!