1.3.5 (November 17, 2022)
- Prevent crash while serializing the plan for an empty destroy operation (#32207)
- Allow a destroy plan to refresh instances while taking into account that some may no longer exist (#32208)
- Fix Terraform creating objects that should not exist in variables that specify default attributes in optional objects. (#32178)
- Fix several Terraform crashes that are caused by HCL creating objects that should not exist in variables that specify default attributes in optional objects within collections. (#32178)
- Fix inconsistent behaviour in empty vs null collections. (#32178)
- Prevent file uploads from creating unneeded temporary files when the payload size is known (#32206)
- Nested attributes marked sensitive by schema no longer reveal sub-attributes in the plan diff (#32004)
- Nested attributes now more consistently display when they become unknown or null values in the plan diff (#32004)
- Sensitive values are now always displayed as
(sensitive value)instead of sometimes as
Nov. 17, 2022, 8:01 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Terraform releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!