1.1.8 (April 07, 2022)
- cli: Fix missing identifying attributes (e.g. "id", "name") when displaying plan diffs with nested objects. (#30685)
- functions: Fix error when
sum()function is called with a collection of string-encoded numbers, such as
sum(["1", "2", "3"]). (#30684)
- When rendering a diff, Terraform now quotes the name of any object attribute whose string representation is not a valid identifier. (#30766)
- Terraform will no longer crash in the
terraform applyphase if an error occurs during backend configuration. (#30780)
April 7, 2022, 5:05 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Terraform releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!