Terraform - v1.0.3
1.0.3 (July 21, 2021)
terraform plan: The JSON logs (
-jsonoption) will now include
resource_drift, showing changes detected outside of Terraform during the refresh step. (#29072)
- core: The automatic provider installer will now accept providers that are recorded in their registry as using provider protocol version 6. (#29153)
- backend/etcdv3: New argument
max_request_bytesallows larger requests and for the client, to match the server request limit. (#28078)
terraform plan: Will no longer panic when trying to render null maps. (#29207)
- backend/pg: Prevent the creation of multiple workspaces with the same name. (#29157)
- backend/oss: STS auth is now supported. (#29167)
- config: Dynamic blocks with unknown for_each values were not being validated. Ensure block attributes are valid even when the block is unknown (#29208)
- config: Unknown values in string templates could lose sensitivity, causing the planned change to be inaccurate (#29208)
July 21, 2021, 6:50 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Terraform releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!