Telepresence - 2.3.4
(July 9, 2021)
- Bugfix: Some log statements that contained garbage instead of a proper IP address now produce the correct address.
- Bugfix: Telepresence will no longer panic when multiple services match a workload.
- Bugfix: The traffic-manager will now accurately determine the service subnet by creating a dummy-service in its own namespace.
- Bugfix: Telepresence connect will no longer try to update the traffic-manager's clusterrole if the live one is identical to the desired one.
- Bugfix: The Telepresence helm chart no longer fails when installing with
July 9, 2021, midnight
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Telepresence releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!