:star: New Features
- Avoid reflection for annotation method invocations #29448
- Avoid unnecessary allocations in StompDecoder#unescape #29443
- Avoid String allocations in MediaType.checkParameters #29428
- Reduce allocations caused by producible media types #29412
- Provide optional SimpleBeanInfoFactory for better introspection performance in 5.3.x #29330
- Filter out
nullWebSocket session attributes #29315
- Introduce TestSocketUtils as a replacement for SocketUtils #29132
- Avoid Commons Logging API for using LoggingCacheErrorHandler with a custom logger #28678
:lady_beetle: Bug Fixes
- Missing SessionFactory property (filter AutoCloseable from PropertyDescriptors) #29480
- SpEL ternary and Elvis expressions are missing enclosing parentheses in toStringAST() #29463
- If-Unmodified-Since header check removes Last-Modified and Etag headers from response, even if condition passes #29362
- Annotation searches fail for non-public repeatable annotations #29301
- AbstractBeanFactory's interaction with BeanPostProcessorCacheAwareList is not fully thread-safe #29299
- WebTestClient cannot assert custom HTTP status code #29283
- Body token not expected error when trying to upload a large multipart file #29227
- Avoid resizing of Maps created by CollectionUtils #29190
- DefaultWebClient logging sensitive information in URI #29148
- Fix SimpleMailMessage nullability annotations #29139
- Webflux fails to apply the rule for controller methods returning void to kotlin suspend functions returning Unit #27629
- Resource.isFile() return true when the resource path actually not exists #26707
- AnnotatedElementUtils does not find merged repeatable annotations on other repeatable annotations #20279
- Fix two typos in integration.adoc and webflux.adoc #29469
- Fix typo: "as describe in" -> "as described in" #29393
- Fix typos #29364
- Correct documentation for "other return values" from a web controller method #29349
- Document how to use WebJars without
- Update RestTemplate Javadoc with regards to setting interceptors on startup vs at runtime #29311
- Document how to switch to the default set of TestExecutionListeners #29281
- Document limitation of AopTestUtils.getUltimateTargetObject() regarding non-static TargetSource #29276
- Fix typo in WebSocket reference doc regarding subscription header #29228
- Fix MockMvc sample setup #29201
:hammer: Dependency Upgrades
- Upgrade to Reactor 2020.0.25 #29464
We'd like to thank all the contributors who worked on this release!
Nov. 16, 2022, 8:27 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Spring Framework releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!