Spring Boot - v1.5.17.RELEASE
:beetle: Bug fixes
- server.ssl.key-store-provider and server.ssl.trust-store-provider are ignored when configuring Undertow #14713
- @AutoConfigureMockMvc does not honor FilterRegistrationBean.enabled=false #14636
- WebRequestTraceFilter calls methods on the request and response to retrieve information that then isn't included in the trace #14550
- Support escaped characters in BasicJsonParser #14521
- Fix broken Asciidoctor syntax in section on sanitizing values #14708
- Documentation on using Spock contains references to removed classes #14612
- Cassandra auto-configuration requires load balancing policy, reconnection policy and retry policy classes to have a default constructor #14461
- Improve documentation of RestTemplateBuilder's additionalMessageConverters #13714
:hammer: Dependency upgrades
- Upgrade to Spring Security 4.2.9.RELEASE #14848
- Upgrade to Spring Amqp 1.7.11.RELEASE #14837
- Upgrade to Spring Security OAuth 2.0.16 #14832
- Upgrade to Rabbit Amqp Client 4.8.3 #14750
- Upgrade to Appengine Sdk 1.9.66 #14749
- Upgrade to GemFire 8.2.12 #14739
- Upgrade to Spring Data Ingalls SR16 #14727
- Upgrade to Spring Framework 4.3.20.RELEASE #14721
- Upgrade to Spring Web Services 2.4.3.RELEASE #14527
- Upgrade to Undertow 1.4.26.Final #13880
We’d like to thank all the contributors who worked on our current release!
Oct. 16, 2018, 10:19 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Spring Boot releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!