Rook - v1.6.8
Rook v1.6.8 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on small feature additions and bug fixes.
- Re-enable lvm mode for OSDs on disks. See details to know if your OSDs are affected by unexpected partitions (#8319, @BlaineEXE)
- Update test to watch for v1 cronjob instead of v1beta1 (#8356, @travisn)
- Update PodDisruptionBudget from v1beta1 to v1 (#7977, @parth-gr)
- Add support for tls certs via k8s tls secrets for rgw (#8243, @thotz)
- Create correct ClusterRoleBinding for helm chart in namespace other than rook-ceph (#8344, @ashangit)
- If two mgrs, ensure services are reconciled with the cluster (#8330, @travisn)
- Proxy rbd commands when multus is enabled (#8339, @leseb)
- Proxy ceph command when multus is configured (#8272, @leseb)
- Ensure OSD keyring exists at OSD pod start (#8155, @subhamkrai)
- Add an example of a pvc-based ceph cluster on bare metal (#7969, @satoru-takeuchi)
/devfor the OSD daemon on lv-backed pvc (#8304, @satoru-takeuchi)
- Add ceph cluster context for lib bucket provisioning reconcile (#8310, @leseb)
- Create PDBs for all rgw and cephfs (#8301, @satoru-takeuchi)
- Always rehydrate the access and secret keys (#8286, @leseb)
- Fix PDB of RGW instances (#8274, @satoru-takeuchi)
- Ability to disable pool mirroring (#8215, @sp98)
- Fetch rgw port from the CephObjectStore the OBC (#8244, @thotz)
- Enable debug logging for adminops client log level is debug (#8208, @thotz)
- Update blockPoolChannel before starting the mirror monitoring (#8222, @sp98)
- Scaling down nfs deployment was failing (#8250, @travisn)
July 23, 2021, 12:06 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!