Rook - v0.8.1
Rook v0.8.1 is a patch release limited in scope and focusing on bug fixes.
- An upgrade guide has been authored for upgrading from the v0.8.0 release to this v0.8.1 patch release. Please refer to this new guide when upgrading to v0.8.1. (@travisn)
- Ceph is updated to Luminous 12.2.7. (@travisn)
- Ceph OSDs will be automatically updated by the operator when there is a change to the operator version or when the OSD configuration changes. See the OSD upgrade notes. (@travisn)
- Ceph erasure-coded pools have the
min_sizeset to the number of data chunks. (@galexrt)
- Ceph OSDs will refresh their config at each startup with an init container. (@travisn)
- Ceph OSDs will respect the
placementspecified in the cluster CRD. (@rootfs)
- Ceph OSDs will use the update strategy of
recreateto avoid resource contention at restart. (@galexrt)
- Pod names for Ceph OSDs are truncated in environments with long host names (@galexrt)
- The documentation for Rook flexvolume configuration was improved to reduce confusion and address all known scenarios and environments (@galexrt)
Aug. 2, 2018, 5:25 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Rook releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!