RKE2 - v1.19.12+rke2r1
This release updates Kubernetes to v1.19.12
For more details on what's new, see the Kubernetes release notes
Changes since v1.19.11+rke2r1
- Upgrade Kubernetes to v1.19.12 (#1136)
- RKE2's Pod Security Policy (PSP) bootstrap code no longer updates the kube-system namespace's annotations when PSPs have not changed. (#1057)
This resolves issues with OPA Gatekeeper deployments that enforce an admission controller webhook on namespace writes.
- The kube-proxy helm chart no longer quotes boolean values.
Packaged Component Versions
| Component | Version |
| Kubernetes | v1.19.12 |
| Etcd | v3.4.13-k3s1 |
| Containerd | v1.4.4-k3s2 |
| Runc | v1.0.0-rc95 |
| CNI Plugins | v0.8.7 |
| Flannel | v0.13.0-rancher1 |
| Calico | v3.13.3 |
| Metrics-server | v0.3.6 |
| CoreDNS | v1.6.9 |
| Ingress-Nginx | v1.36.3 |
| Helm-controller | v0.8.4 |
- #786 - NetworkManager interferes with network related components. If your node has NetworkManager installed and enabled, please refere to Rke2 Docs for a workaround.
This will be addressed in an upcoming release.
As always, we welcome and appreciate feedback from our community of users. Please feel free to:
- Open issues here
- Join our Slack channel
- Check out our documentation for guidance on how to get started.
June 23, 2021, 11:22 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all RKE2 releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!