Upgrade urgency: SECURITY, contains fixes to security issues.
* (CVE-2023-25155) Specially crafted SRANDMEMBER, ZRANDMEMBER, and HRANDFIELD
commands can trigger an integer overflow, resulting in a runtime assertion
and termination of the Redis server process. * (CVE-2022-36021) String matching commands (like SCAN or KEYS) with a specially
crafted pattern to trigger a denial-of-service attack on Redis, causing it to
hang and consume 100% CPU time.
- Fix a crash when reaching the maximum invalidations limit of client-side tracking (#11814)
- Fix a crash when SPUBLISH is used after passing the cluster-link-sendbuf-limit (#11752)
- Fix possible memory corruption in FLUSHALL when a client watches more than one key (#11854)
- Fix cluster inbound link keepalive time (#11785)
- Flush propagation list in active-expire of writable replicas to fix an assertion (#11615)
- Avoid propagating DEL of lazy expire from SCAN and RANDOMKEY as MULTI-EXEC (#11788)
Performance and resource utilization improvements
- Avoid realloc to reduce size of strings when it is unneeded (#11766)
- Improve CLUSTER SLOTS reply efficiency for non-continuous slots (#11745)
- 🔍View and search all Redis releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!