Portainer - 2.18.3
See [Upgrading Portainer instructions] https://docs.portainer.io/start/upgrade).
Overview of changes
New Portainer BE 2.18.3 release
- Fixed some Kubernetes Advanced deployment screen's Automatic updates section regression of options and their wording from the improved changes made there in 2.17. https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8950
- Fixed issue where network details was not showing correctly when the containers running on the unexpected docker swarm node https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8981
- Fixed issue where LDAP server was failed to create connection when using TLS 1.2 https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8980
- Small UI changes to clarify existing experimental and beta features, ensuring they show the right icon and wording. https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8951
- Fixed issue where polling indicator was floating incorrectly in UI when pulling git repo list in stack creation page https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8982
- Fixed issue where syntax styling was showing incorrectly in web editor https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8984
- Impoved button color contrast for web editor https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8985
- Fixed issue where visual hierarchy in web editor selection behave differently https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8986
REST API Changes
- Fixed issue where 'team' was used for swagger API docs and this has been corrected as 'teams' https://github.com/portainer/portainer/issues/8983
May 22, 2023, 11:38 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Portainer releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!