Portainer - 1.19.0
In order to use the volume browsing feature that is now available when using the agent, you must update your existing agent deployments to point at the latest agent version (1.1.0) and add a bind mount to the
/var/lib/docker/volumes folder. Updated agent deployment documentation available at http://portainer.readthedocs.io/en/stable/agent.html
This release introduce a better template management directly inside Portainer via the UI/API. It will require you to upgrade your template definitions to the latest version of the template format available at http://portainer.readthedocs.io/en/stable/templates.html
--template-file flag has been introduced, allowing you to specify the path to your templates definitions on the filesystem. It will be used during the first initialization of Portainer only, after that, templates should be managed via the UI/API.
- Hide the JoinTokens details from the SwarmInspect operation for non-admin users: #2053
- Add the ability to create an endpoint via named pipe on Windows: #1179, #2018, #1728
- Add the ability to manage templates within Portainer: #840, #2024, #1800, #222, #1348, #1622
- Support an optional host port: #776
- Support connection to an agent deployed on a standalone engine: #2061
- Support deployment of the agent on Windows: #1929
- Introduce a new home view giving details about all available endpoints and used as a gateway to endpoint management: #2080, #2060, #796
- Add a new automatic user provisioning process when using LDAP authentication allowing the automatic creation of users and assignement to teams after a successfull LDAP authentication: #2068, #1483
- Fix an issue preventing the cloning of new repositories if a previous cloning failed: #2050
- Add the ability to specify a git branch or tag when deploying a stack from a git repository: #1948
- Fix an issue where it was impossible to deploy a Compose stack on a TLS enabled endpoint: #2001
- Add the ability to import/export Docker images: #935
- Add the ability to explore the content of a volume within Portainer (requires the Portainer agent): #1380
- Set the default value of pulling the image to false when updating a service: #2023
- Fix an issue where it was impossible for a user to delete a container from the containers list when using an agent setup: #2005
- Allow the user to choose which column to display in the containers datatable and add the "Created" field: #1890, #1977
- Update dashboard information: #2079
- Always display search bar in datatables: #2034
- Add a button to enable/disable wrap-lines: #1972
- Fix an invalid HTML tag: #2069
- Fix a display issues in some tables: #1920
- Update images/volumes tables table truncate size: #2047
- Update form validation warning messages style: #2035
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
- 🔍View and search all Portainer releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!