Podman - v0.8.4
- Added the podman pod top command
- Added the ability to easily share namespaces within a pod
- Added a pod statistics endpoint to the Varlink API
- Added information on container capabilities to the output of podman inspect
- Fixed a bug with the --device flag in podman run and podman create
- Fixed podman pod stats to accept partial pod IDs and pod names
- Fixed a bug with OCI hooks handling ALWAYS matches
- Fixed a bug with privileged rootless containers with --net=host set
- Fixed a bug where podman exec --user would not work with usernames, only numeric IDs
- Fixed a bug where Podman was forwarding both TCP and UDP ports to containers when protocol was not specified
- Fixed issues with Apparmor in rootless containers
- Fixed an issue with database encoding causing some containers created by Podman versions 0.8.1 and below to be unusable.
We switched JSON encoding/decoding to a new library for this release to address a compatability issue introduced by v0.8.2. However, this may cause issues with containers created in 0.8.2 and 0.8.3 with custom DNS servers.
Aug. 24, 2018, 9:22 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Podman releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!