Podman - v0.10.1.1
- Added handling for running containers as users with numeric UIDs not present in the container's /etc/passwd. This allows getpwuid() to work inside these containers.
- Added support for the REGISTRY_AUTH_FILE environment variable, which specifies the location of credentials for registry login. This is supported by the
- Fixed handling for image volumes which are mounted on symlinks. The links are now resolved within the container, not on the host
- Fixed mounts for containers that use systemd as init to properly include all mounts required by systemd to function
- Updated vendored version of Buildah used to power
Oct. 16, 2018, 5:56 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Podman releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!