operator-sdk bundle validate: When checking for Kubernetes APIs deprecated in Kubernetes v1.25.0 the ClusterServiceVersion's CustomResourceDefinitions, ClusterPermissions, and Permissions are now validated to ensure no references to deprecated APIs are being made. (#6119)
- (images): Bumps all Operator SDK maintained images to now use ubi(-minimal) tag 8.7. (#6175)
- ansible: fixed "make run" so it finds local roles. (#6110)
operator-sdk run bundle(-upgrade): fix a bug in the logic that would attempt to create a
ConfigMapthat contained the entire contents of an FBC. Now if the FBC contents are to large to fit into a single
ConfigMap, the FBC contents will be partitioned and split amongst multiple
Dec. 9, 2022, 11:53 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Operator Framework SDK releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!