Nomad - v1.4.9
1.4.9 (May 02, 2023)
- api: Fixed filtering on maps with missing keys [GH-16991]
- build: Linux packages now have vendor label and set the default label to HashiCorp. This fix is implemented for any future releases, but will not be updated for historical releases [GH-16071]
- client: Fix CNI plugin version fingerprint when output includes protocol version [GH-16776]
- client: Fix address for ports in IPv6 networks [GH-16723]
- client: Fixed a bug where restarting proxy sidecar tasks failed [GH-16815]
- client: Prevent a panic when an allocation has a legacy task-level bridge network and uses a driver that does not create a network namespace [GH-16921]
- core: the deployment's list endpoint now supports look up by prefix using the wildcard for namespace [GH-16792]
- csi: gracefully recover tasks that use csi node plugins [GH-16809]
- docker: Fixed a bug where plugin config values were ignored [GH-16713]
- drain: Fixed a bug where drains would complete based on the server status and not the client status of an allocation [GH-14348]
- driver/exec: Fixed a bug where
cap_addwould not expand capabilities [GH-16643]
- scale: Do not allow scale requests for jobs of type system [GH-16969]
- scheduler: Fix reconciliation of reconnecting allocs when the replacement allocations are not running [GH-16609]
- scheduler: honor false value for distinct_hosts constraint [GH-16907]
- server: Added verification of cron jobs already running before forcing new evals right after leader change [GH-16583]
- services: Fixed a bug preventing group service deregistrations after alloc restarts [GH-16905]
May 3, 2023, 8:35 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Nomad releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!