1.3.8 (November 21, 2022)
- api: Ensure all request body decode errors return a 400 status code [GH-15252]
- cleanup: fixed missing timer.Reset for plan queue stat emitter [GH-15134]
- client: Fixed a bug where tasks would restart without waiting for interval [GH-15215]
- client: fixed a bug where non-
dockertasks with network isolation would leak network namespaces and iptables rules if the client was restarted while they were running [GH-15214]
- client: prevent allocations from failing on client reconnect by retrying RPC requests when no servers are available yet [GH-15140]
- csi: Fixed race condition that can cause a panic when volume is garbage collected [GH-15101]
- device: Fixed a bug where device plugins would not fingerprint on startup [GH-15125]
- drivers: Fixed a bug where one goroutine was leaked per task [GH-15180]
- drivers: pass missing
propagation_modeconfiguration for volume mounts to external plugins [GH-15096]
- event_stream: fixed a bug where dynamic port values would fail to serialize in the event stream [GH-12916]
- fingerprint: Ensure Nomad can correctly fingerprint Consul gRPC where the Consul agent is running v1.14.0 or greater [GH-15309]
- scheduler: Fixed a bug that prevented disconnected allocations to be updated after they reconnect. [GH-15068]
- scheduler: Prevent unnecessary placements when disconnected allocations reconnect. [GH-15068]
- template: Fixed a bug where template could cause agent panic on startup [GH-15192]
Nov. 22, 2022, 1:36 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Nomad releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!