1.3.11 (March 10, 2023)
- env/ec2: update cpu metadata [GH-16417]
- client: Fixed a bug where clients used the serf advertise address to connect to servers when using Consul auto-discovery [GH-16217]
- docker: Fixed a bug where pause containers would be erroneously removed [GH-16352]
- scheduler: Fixed a bug where collisions in dynamic port offerings would result in spurious plan-for-node-rejected errors [GH-16401]
- server: Fixed a bug where deregistering a job that was already garbage collected would create a new evaluation [GH-16287]
- server: Fixed a bug where node updates that produced errors from service discovery or CSI plugin updates were not logged [GH-16287]
- server: Fixed a bug where the
system reconcile summariescommand and API would not return any scheduler-related errors [GH-16287]
March 13, 2023, 12:46 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Nomad releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!