Nginx Ingress Controller - controller-v1.0.0-alpha.2
THIS IS A BREAKING RELEASE
This release only supports Kubernetes >= v1.19, as the networking.k8s.io/v1beta Ingress object has been deprecated and removed.
[#7156] Drops support for Ingress Object v1beta1
- [X] #7314 Add configuration to disable external name service feature
- [X] #7313 Add file containing stable release
- [X] #7311 Handle named (non-numeric) ports correctly
- [X] #7308 Updated v1beta1 to v1 as its deprecated
- [X] #7298 Speed up admission hook by eliminating deep copy of Ingresses in CheckIngress
- [X] #7242 Retry to download maxmind DB if it fails
- [X] #7228 Discover mounted geoip db files
- [X] #7208 ingress/tcp: add additional error logging on failed
- [X] #7190 chart: using Helm builtin capabilities check
- [X] #7146 Use ENV expansion for namespace in args
- [X] #7107 Fix MaxWorkerOpenFiles calculation on high cores nodes
- [X] #7076 Rewrite clean-nginx-conf.sh in Go to speed up admission webhook
- [X] #7031 Remove mercurial from build
- [X] #6990 Use listen to ensure the port is free
- [X] #6944 Update proper default value for HTTP2MaxConcurrentStreams in Docs
- [X] #6940 Fix definition order of modsecurity directives
July 9, 2021, 9:43 p.m.
NGINX Ingress Controller - v1.0.0 Alpha 2
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Nginx Ingress Controller releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!