- LDAP configuration now supports enabling DNS SRV record lookup to find LDAP servers #16201
- New API to associate/dissociate policies with LDAP users or groups #16182
- remove unnecessary logs for truncated XML inputs by @harshavardhana in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16184
- Encrypt checksums with KMS on CompleteMultipartUpload by @klauspost in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16177
- feat: Encrypt s3zip file index by @klauspost in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16179
- reuse sha256 in config GetSettings by @jiuker in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16188
- Add version id to healresult by @klauspost in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16193
- Replace filepathx with fork by @klauspost in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16192
- fix: translate tier add errors properly by @harshavardhana in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16191
- remove hard limit for number of buckets by @harshavardhana in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16194
- fix: delete marker discrepancies via DeleteObject() API by @harshavardhana in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16195
- Add IAM API to attach/detach policies for LDAP by @donatello in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16182
- avoid double deletes() when no more versions by @harshavardhana in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16206
- do not rename multipart failed transactions back to tmp by @harshavardhana in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16204
- Use different subnet public key during dev/test by @anjalshireesh in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16216
- fix: iso8601TimeFormat padding issue for certain nanoseconds by @harshavardhana in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16207
- Add LDAP DNS SRV record lookup support by @donatello in https://github.com/minio/minio/pull/16201
Full Changelog: https://github.com/minio/minio/compare/RELEASE.2022-12-07T00-56-37Z...RELEASE.2022-12-12T19-27-27Z
Dec. 13, 2022, 1:18 a.m.
Minor Feature Release
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Minio releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!