Metabase - v1.46.3
- This release fixes a security issue where native models enabled people without SQL permissions to create and edit SQL snippets. For more info, see our security advisory.
- Could not read SSL key file when attempting to connect to Postgres DB with SSL using PKCS8 DER key file (#30717)
- Tables in reference section are not ordered alphabetically (#30727)
- "Bulk select" checkbox selects all collection items (pinned items included) (#30571)
- Invalid query generated in v46 with BigQuery (#30648)
- Field custom mappings not working on (public) embedding (#29346)
- Custom mappings are broken (#29347)
- Fix custom mapping doesn't work on dashboard (#30217)
- User session interferes with signed embedding if non-admin user has sandboxed permissions (#30535)
- Incorrect query on nested questions in BigQuery (#30610)
- Snowflake sync is consuming more resources than necessary (#26054)
- Can't turn off "Also change sub-collections" settings and apply permission changes only for the selected collection (#30494)
- dump command fails to serialize toucan2 records (#29322)
- When changing collection permissions "include subcollections" doesn't work (#20911)
- Chart Settings allows you to drag fields when there is only 1 item in the list (#28973)
- Link for Cloud firewall docs renders incorrectly (#30317)
- SmartScalars should aggregate the same way as Scalars (#25637)
You can download a .jar of the release, or get the latest on Docker. Make sure to back up your Metabase
database before you upgrade! Need help? Check out our
Download the JAR here: https://downloads.metabase.com/enterprise/v1.46.3/metabase.jar
SHA-256 checksum for the 1.46.3 JAR:
Security wording was detected, but no CVEs were found.
- 🔍View and search all Metabase releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!