Metabase - v0.46.4
This release removes the activity feed from Metabase. The
/activity page displayed recent things people had made in Metabase: new questions, dashboards, etc. This activity page, however, failed to account for group permissions when displaying these items, so anyone could see what anyone else was making. We may reintroduce the activity page in the future, but we're removing it for now to address this metadata visibility issue.
- Link Cards that link to internal entities should open the object in the same iFrame in Full-App embedding (#30851)
- Activity feed leaks metadata (#30695)
- Mongodb won’t work if version does fall into the “semantic-version-gte” pattern (Percona) (#29678)
- 46 regression:
datetimeAddis apparently supposed to allow non-integer amounts (#29638)
- If you bring the sample dataset back then go to 'Browse Data' it does not appear unless you refresh the page (#29496)
- Add series modal pulls all cards and viz settings and it's unusable on big instances (#28045)
/recent_viewsendpoint query uses non-indexed fields (#27216)
You can download a .jar of the release, or get the latest on Docker. Make sure to back up your Metabase
database before you upgrade! Need help? Check out our
Download the JAR here: https://downloads.metabase.com/v0.46.4/metabase.jar
SHA-256 checksum for the 0.46.4 JAR:
- 🔍View and search all Metabase releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!