Linkerd - edge-21.7.3
This edge release introduces several changes around metrics. ReplicaSets are now
a supported resource and metrics can be associated with them. A new metric has
been added which counts proxy errors encountered before a protocol can be
detected. Finally, the request errors metric has been split into separate
inbound and outbound directions.
- Fixed printing
check --precommand usage if it fails after being unable to
connect to Kubernetes (thanks @rdileep13!)
- Updated the default skip and opaque ports to match that which is listed in the
- Added the
LINKERD2_PROXY_INBOUND_PORTSenvironment variable during proxy
injection which will be used by ongoing policy changes
- Added client-go cache size metrics to the
- Added validation that the certificate provided by an external issuer is a CA
- Added metrics support for ReplicaSets
- Replaced the
request_errors_totalmetric with two new metrics:
- Introduced the
outbound_tcp_accept_errors_totalmetrics which count proxy errors
encountered before a protocol can be detected
July 15, 2021, 9:52 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Linkerd releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!