Kubernetes - v1.25.10
Changelog since v1.25.9
Changes by Kind
- Added error handling for seccomp localhost configurations that do not properly set a localhostProfile (#117020, @cji) [SIG API Machinery and Node]
- Fixed an issue where kubelet does not set case-insensitive headers for http probes. (#117182, @dddddai) (#117333, @dddddai) [SIG API Machinery, Apps and Node]
Bug or Regression
- CVE-2023-27561 CVE-2023-25809 CVE-2023-28642: Bump fix runc v1.1.4 -> v1.1.5
- Fixes a problem of cgroup removal when using runc binary >= 1.1.6 (#117647) (#117682, @kolyshkin) [SIG API Machinery, Architecture, Auth, CLI, Cloud Provider, Cluster Lifecycle, Instrumentation, Node and Storage]
- During device plugin allocation, resources requested by the pod can only be allocated if the device plugin has registered itself to kubelet AND healthy devices are present on the node to be allocated. If these conditions are not sattsfied, the pod would fail with
UnexpectedAdmissionErrorerror. (#117738, @swatisehgal) [SIG Node and Testing]
- Fix incorrect calculation for ResourceQuota with PriorityClass as its scope. (#117828, @Huang-Wei) [SIG API Machinery]
- Fix: the volume is not detached after the pod and PVC objects are deleted (#117339, @cvvz) [SIG Storage]
- Number of errors reported to the metric
storage_operation_duration_seconds_countfor emptyDir decreased significantly because previously one error was reported for each projected volume created. (#117022, @mpatlasov) [SIG Storage]
- Setting a mirror pod's phase to Succeeded or Failed can prevent the corresponding static pod from restarting due mutation of a Kubelet cache. (#116482, @smarterclayton) [SIG Node]
Other (Cleanup or Flake)
- A v2-level info log will be added, which will output the details of the pod being preempted, including victim and preemptor (#117214, @HirazawaUi) [SIG Scheduling]
- github.com/shurcooL/sanitized_anchor_name: v1.0.0
- github.com/opencontainers/runc: v1.1.3 → v1.1.6
- golang.org/x/mod: 86c51ed → v0.8.0
- golang.org/x/net: v0.7.0 → v0.8.0
- golang.org/x/sync: 886fb93 → v0.1.0
- golang.org/x/sys: v0.5.0 → v0.6.0
- golang.org/x/term: v0.5.0 → v0.6.0
- golang.org/x/text: v0.7.0 → v0.8.0
- golang.org/x/tools: v0.1.12 → v0.6.0
- sigs.k8s.io/apiserver-network-proxy/konnectivity-client: v0.0.36 → v0.0.37
Nothing has changed.
May 18, 2023, 12:47 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Kubernetes releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!