Kubernetes - v1.13.0-alpha.2
Changelog since v1.13.0-alpha.1
Other notable changes
- Corrected family type (inet6) for ipsets in ipv6-only clusters (#68436, @uablrek)
- Corrects check for non-Azure managed nodes with the Azure cloud provider (#70135, @marc-sensenich)
- Windows runtime endpoints is now switched to 'npipe:////./pipe/dockershim' from 'tcp://localhost:3735'. (#69516, @feiskyer)
- The caBundle and service fields in admission webhook API objects now correctly indicate they are optional (#70138, @liggitt)
- The --service-account-api-audiences on kube-apiserver is deprecated in favor of --api-audiences. (#70105, @mikedanese)
- kubeadm: fix unnecessary upgrades caused by undefined order of Volumes and VolumeMounts in manifests (#70027, @bart0sh)
- kubeadm: Implemented preflight check to ensure that number of CPUs (#70048, @bart0sh)
- on the master node is not less than required.
- Reduce memory utilization of admission webhook metrics by removing resource related labels. (#69895, @jpbetz)
- kubeadm: Introduce config print init/join-defaults that deprecate config print-defaults by decoupling init and join configs. (#69617, @rosti)
- Images based on debian-base no longer include the libsystemd0 package. This should have no user-facing impact. (#69995, @ixdy)
- Additionally, the addon-manager image is updated to use kubectl v1.11.3.
- fix 'kubeadm upgrade' infinite loop waiting for pod restart (#69886, @bart0sh)
- add more logging for azure disk diagnostics (#70012, @andyzhangx)
- Fluentd: concatenate long logs (#68012, @desaintmartin)
- CoreDNS is now the default DNS server in kube-up deployments. (#69883, @chrisohaver)
- Optimizes calculating stats when only CPU and Memory stats are returned from Kubelet stats/summary http endpoint. (#68841, @krzysztof-jastrzebski)
- kubeadm: Fix node join taints. (#69846, @andrewrynhard)
- Opt out of chowning and chmoding from kubectl cp. (#69573, @bjhaid)
- support Azure premium file for azure file plugin (#69718, @andyzhangx)
TaintBasedEvictionsfeature is promoted to beta. (#69824, @Huang-Wei)
- improves memory use and performance when processing large numbers of pods containing tolerations (#65350, @liggitt)
- Add dynamic audit configuration api (#67547, @pbarker)
- Promote resource limits priority function to beta (#69437, @ravisantoshgudimetla)
- Fix cluster autoscaler addon permissions so it can access batch/job. (#69858, @losipiuk)
- change default azure file mount permission to 0777 (#69854, @andyzhangx)
- kubeadm: JoinConfiguration now houses the discovery options in a nested Discovery structure, which in turn has a couple of other nested structures to house more specific options (BootstrapTokenDiscovery and FileDiscovery) (#67763, @rosti)
- Fix tests to use fsync instead of sync (#69755, @mrunalp)
- kube-proxy argument
hostname-overridecan be used to override hostname defined in the configuration file (#69340, @stevesloka)
- kube-apiserver: the
--deserialization-cache-sizeflag is no longer used, is deprecated, and will be removed in a future release (#69842, @liggitt)
- Add support for JSON patch in fake client (#69330, @vaikas)
Oct. 24, 2018, 3:10 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all Kubernetes releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!