kube-state-metrics - v2.9.0
The changes mentioned below are only the user-facing ones. For a list of the complete set of changes, refer the changelog associated with the release tag.
- The deprecated experimental VerticalPodAutoscaler metrics are no longer supported, and have been removed. We recommend to use CustomResourceState metrics to gather metrics from custom resources like the Vertical Pod Autoscaler.
2004 regulated label names to adhere with OTel-Prometheus standards, so existing label names that do not follow the same may be replaced by the ones that do. Please refer to the PR for more details.
[BUGFIX] Adhere to OTel-Prometheus standard for labels #2004 @rexagod
- [BUGFIX] Respect relative paths for label resolutions #2007 @rexagod
- [BUGFIX] Support LabelsFromPath functionality for Info-typed metrics #2048 @murphd40
- [CHANGE] Remove VerticalPodAutoscaler #2017 @mrueg
- [ENHANCEMENT] Add StatefulSet Start Ordinal metrics for KEP-3335 #1959 @pwschuurman
- [ENHANCEMENT] Add namespace label to
- [ENHANCEMENT] Add parameters for PodSecurity #2042 @jcpunk
- [ENHANCEMENT] Add support for multi cluster prometheus alerts #2058 @jkroepke
- [ENHANCEMENT] Don't crash on non-existent path values #1998 @rexagod
- [ENHANCEMENT] Only use OpenMetrics and Text in contentType #2024 @CatherineF-dev
- [ENHANCEMENT] Update go version to 1.20.4 #2056 @RamakrishnanArun
- [FEATURE] Add support for variable VKs in CRS config #1851 @rexagod
- [FEATURE] Support quantities and percentages #1989 @mrueg
- [FEATURE] Use prometheus/exporter-toolkit landing page #2034 @mrueg
May 23, 2023, 5:33 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all kube-state-metrics releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!