ksqlDB - 0.28.2
- Adding ksqlDB Query Status metric. (#9283) (5ad9cf8)
- Support pausing/resuming persistent queries (#9203) (9f0f74a)
- enable new emit-final implementation (#9141) (2af201f)
- Added numerous trigonometric UDFs (#9213) (cd85a43)
- donot reset version for release branch (227563b)
- make api client recognize ddl warnings better (#9341) (c565ac5)
- Map invalid casts to null. (#9336) (36608cf)
- allow YATT to insert into and check contents of DDL sources (#9321) (76e75b8)
- classify KsqlSerializationException as USER error based on topic(KSE-1045) (56dddbb)
- Create a KsqlSerializationException class (e986f66)
- DESCRIBE FUNCTION failing for annotated UDAFs with initial args (#9277) (cc69c20)
- remove regex from migration tool (#9254) (5089065)
- Return proper status code for QPS ratelimit. (dcfe794)
- use JsonSchemaConverter to support JSON anyOf types (#9130) (798c12d)
- add getAuthToken method to AuthenticationPlugin interface (#9239) (b6fc8d9)
- change auth token provider to accept token strings instead of principals (#9255) (b45841a)
- Excludes Guava from Guava-retrying in order to manage Guava dependencies more reliably. (#9260) (c901ac4)
- Removing reverted configuration org.apache.kafka.streams.Streams… (#9248) (bde8f40)
- allow trig fxn differences between Java versions in tests (#9226) (0cae003)
- change consumer_group_member_id tag to just member to match Druid name (#9225) (904d995)
- respect authentication.skip.paths properly (#9224) (4c33edd)
- remove topic tag conversion hack and update tests (#9219) (adb7a67)
Aug. 2, 2022, midnight
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all ksqlDB releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!