KEDA - v2.10.1
We are happy to release KEDA 2.10.1 🎉
Here are some fixes:
- Admission Webhooks: Allow to remove the finalizer even if the ScaledObject isn't valid (#4396)
- AWS SQS Scaler: Respect
- Azure Pipelines: Fix for disallowing
$topon query when using
- Azure Pipelines: Respect all required demands (#4404)
Learn how to deploy KEDA by reading our documentation.
🗓️ The next KEDA release is currently being estimated for June 13th, learn more in our roadmap.
- Drop a transitive dependency on bou.ke/monkey (#4366)
- fix(aws-sqs): Respect scaleOnInFlight value (#4358)
- chore: update supported versions in the welcome message (#4360)
- fix: respect all required demands in azure pipeline scaler (#4405)
- fix: Azure Pipelines Scaler uses correct endpoint when demands are set (#4401)
- fix: Allow to remove the finalizer even if the ScaledObject isn't valid (#4397)
- fix odd number of arguments passed as key-value pairs for logging (#4369)
April 13, 2023, 9:38 a.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all KEDA releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!