v1.18.0 Release 2023-11-07
The executor images in this release are:
The debug images are available at:
The slim executor images which don't contain any authentication binaries are available at:
Features, Fixes, and Performance Improvements:
* fix: fix COPY command error due to missing but ignored files #2812
* fixes issue where if ignored files were deleted in certain cases (in parallel to build) kaniko would incorrectly error even though files should be ignored
* perf: use syncfs system call #2816
* fixes issue where previous
sync system would trigger a full page cache sync which may not always work -> Image build process would freeze in some cases on
Taking snapshot of full filesystem...
Dependency Updates and Refactors:
* chore(deps): bump github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go-v2/feature/s3/manager from 1.11.91 to 1.11.92 #2814
* chore(deps): bump github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go-v2/feature/s3/manager from 1.11.92 to 1.13.1 #2829
* chore(deps): bump github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go-v2/service/s3 from 1.40.2 to 1.42.0 #2828
* chore(deps): bump github.com/containerd/containerd from 1.7.7 to 1.7.8 #2819
* chore(deps): bump github.com/go-git/go-git/v5 from 5.9.0 to 5.10.0 #2818
* chore(deps): bump golang.org/x/sync from 0.4.0 to 0.5.0 #2827
* chore(deps): bump google.golang.org/api from 0.145.0 to 0.148.0 #2810
* chore(deps): bump google.golang.org/api from 0.148.0 to 0.149.0 #2831
* docs: Fix missing slash #2658
Huge thank you for this release towards our contributors:
- Paolo Di Tommaso
- Quan Zhang
- 🔍View and search all kaniko releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!