k3s - v1.18.20+k3s1
This release updates Kubernetes to v1.18.20
For more details on what's new, see the Kubernetes release notes
Changes since v1.18.19+k3s1:
- Upgrade Kubernetes to v1.18.20 (#3471)
- Reverted the previous fix for portforward cleanup because it introduced a kubelet regression which can lead into segmentation faults. (#102838, @saschagrunert) [SIG API Machinery and Node]
Embedded Component Versions
| Component | Version |
| Kubernetes | v1.18.20 |
| SQLite | 3.33.0 |
| Containerd | v1.3.10-k3s1 |
| Runc | v1.0.0-rc95 |
| Flannel | v0.11.0-k3s.2 |
| Metrics-server | v0.3.6 |
| Traefik | 1.7.19 |
| CoreDNS | v1.6.9 |
| Helm-controller | v0.8.3 |
| Local-path-provisioner | v0.0.11 |
As always, we welcome and appreciate feedback from our community of users. Please feel free to:
- Open issues here
- Join our Slack channel
- Check out our documentation for guidance on how to get started or to dive deep into K3s.
- Read how you can contribute here
June 21, 2021, 8:25 p.m.
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all k3s releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!