htmx - 1.5.0
Support tracking of button clicked during a form submission
- Conditional polling via the hx-trigger attribute
documentis now a valid pseudo-selector on the hx-trigger
from:argument, allowing you
to listen for events on the document.
- Added the hx-request attribute, allowing you to configure the following aspects of the request
timeout- the timeout of the request
credentials- if the request will send credentials
noHeaders- strips all headers from the request
- Along with the above attribute, you can configure the default values for each of these via the corresponding
- Both the
showoptions on hx-swap now support extended syntax for selecting the
element to scroll or to show, including the pseudo-selectors
July 12, 2021, midnight
Register or login to:
- 🔍View and search all htmx releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!