Helmwave - v0.24.0
- #487 YAML parsing helmwave.yml is now more strict: duplicate fields and unknown fields in map are now prohibited and return parsing error (@r3nic1e)
Create human-readable changelog (@r3nic1e)
#441 Add support for postrenderer (@r3nic1e)
#453 Allow to set
delimiter_rightfor each values file (@r3nic1e)
#462 Allow to set kubecontext for each release via
contextfield. Kubedog requires only one context in plan used. (@r3nic1e)
#422 Store remote charts in plandir and use them for apply (@r3nic1e)
#482 Allow to skip nonexisting dependencies via
#484 Allow to use tag as dependency. All releases with this tag will be added as dependencies (@r3nic1e)
#488 Add descriptions, enum, defaults, patterns to jsonschema (@r3nic1e)
client rate limiter Wait returned an error: context deadline exceededwith setting default release timeout to 5 minutes (@r3nic1e)
#447 Disable client-only for dry-run to handle
#459 Do not fail if plan doesn't contain any releases (@r3nic1e)
#488 Tune jsonschema to better generate
Simplify release workflow (@r3nic1e)
Use changie to generate changelog (@r3nic1e)
Force all release PRs to have changelog (@r3nic1e)
Fix generating schema.json (@r3nic1e)
Update helm to 3.10.1 (@r3nic1e)
Update other dependencies (@r3nic1e)
- #487 Switch to github.com/goccy/go-yaml YAML library (@r3nic1e)
- 🔍View and search all Helmwave releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!