Helm - v3.6.2
Helm v3.6.2 is a regression fix release from v3.6.1. The security fix released in v3.6.1 caused a bug to surface that was previously only an issue in uncommon situations. v3.6.2 provides a solution to this bug.
The community keeps growing, and we'd love to see you there!
- Join the discussion in Kubernetes Slack:
- for questions and just to hang out
- for discussing PRs, code, and bugs
- Hang out at the Public Developer Call: Thursday, 9:30 Pacific via Zoom
- Test, debug, and contribute charts: ArtifactHub/packages
Installation and Upgrading
Download Helm v3.6.2. The common platform binaries are here:
- MacOS amd64 (checksum / 81a94d2877326012b99ac0737517501e5ed69bb4987884e7f2d0887ad27895a9)
- MacOS arm64 (checksum / ec337794aa72c57cad90064a10e9fa2f6e1579dcefe491281dad5a60f56876a1)
- Linux amd64 (checksum / f3a4be96b8a3b61b14eec1a35072e1d6e695352e7a08751775abf77861a0bf54)
- Linux arm (checksum / 2c352e49fc2b962fe2f50e5ad4917c1c3ff40df4bb721637df18612ea025a755)
- Linux arm64 (checksum / 957031f3c8cf21359065817c15c5226cb3082cac33547542a37cf3425f9fdcd5)
- Linux i386 (checksum / 6a0a0a71fa730a2ef18ddbe031cce4f49c0be3753c05abd39b22b194eee8a493)
- Linux ppc64le (checksum / a49a6131f09cc9dcb58be23894b1e88f7ef41d84a5fd4613a03a6113270052c4)
- Linux s390x (checksum / 4dce67906013000e467eb74c8bc3934ab160009d83afff224aeca861420359c5)
- Windows amd64 (checksum / 71078748101de3f2df40b25031e4b7aa4bdf760ff7bcc6d3f503f988d24bd2c4)
This release was signed with
672C 657B E06B 4B30 969C 4A57 4614 49C2 5E36 B98E and can be found at @mattfarina keybase account. Please use the attached signatures for verifying this release using
The Quickstart Guide will get you going from there. For upgrade instructions or detailed installation notes, check the install guide. You can also use a script to install on any system with
- 3.6.3 will contain only bug fixes and is planned for release on July 14, 2021
- 3.7.0 is the next feature release and will be released on September 8, 2021.
- Fix the url being set by WithURL on the getters ee407bdf364942bcb8e8c665f82e15aa28009b71 (Matt Farina)
- Adding test for user/pass without repo on Helm install aff309d983d59db0450d656f56eb109c21ac6c7d (Matt Farina)
- 🔍View and search all Helm releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!