Helm v3.11.2 is a patch release. Users are encouraged to upgrade for the best experience. Users are encouraged to upgrade for the best experience.
The community keeps growing, and we'd love to see you there!
- Join the discussion in Kubernetes Slack:
- for questions and just to hang out
- for discussing PRs, code, and bugs
- Hang out at the Public Developer Call: Thursday, 9:30 Pacific via Zoom
- Test, debug, and contribute charts: ArtifactHub/packages
Installation and Upgrading
Download Helm v3.11.2. The common platform binaries are here:
- MacOS amd64 (checksum / 404938fd2c6eff9e0dab830b0db943fca9e1572cd3d7ee40904705760faa390f)
- MacOS arm64 (checksum / f61a3aa55827de2d8c64a2063fd744b618b443ed063871b79f52069e90813151)
- Linux amd64 (checksum / 781d826daec584f9d50a01f0f7dadfd25a3312217a14aa2fbb85107b014ac8ca)
- Linux arm (checksum / 444b65100e224beee0a3a3a54cb19dad37388fa9217ab2782ba63551c4a2e128)
- Linux arm64 (checksum / 0a60baac83c3106017666864e664f52a4e16fbd578ac009f9a85456a9241c5db)
- Linux i386 (checksum / dee028554da99415eb19b4b1fd423db390f8f4d49e4c4cbc3df5d6f658ec7f38)
- Linux ppc64le (checksum / 04cbb8d053f2d8023e5cc6b771e9fa384fdd341eb7193a0fb592b7e2a036bf3d)
- Linux s390x (checksum / 9793b80711c2fd82dec6f9742415fffb762d41ca20033d4413364d372517f958)
- Windows amd64 (checksum / bca0c5b99a0e6621032f1767e61a1723b86c5f4ef565fa58be8be6d619a4276a)
This release was signed with
672C 657B E06B 4B30 969C 4A57 4614 49C2 5E36 B98E and can be found at @mattfarina keybase account. Please use the attached signatures for verifying this release using
- 3.11.3 is the next patch/bug fix release and will be on April 12, 2023.
- 3.12.0 is the next feature release and be on May 10, 2023.
- chore(deps): bump github.com/rubenv/sql-migrate from 1.2.0 to 1.3.1 912ebc1cd10d38d340f048efaf0abda047c3468e (dependabot[bot])
- the linter varcheck and deadcode are deprecated (since v1.49.0) 321d3f32d8698e296a9a0e5cf2103d9bc5ba3189 (Fish-pro)
- fix template --output-dir issue d44881ddc096444f210e1f4c3e39f95f80723753 (yxxhero)
- 🔍View and search all Helm releases.
- 🛠️Create and share lists to track your tools.
- 🚨Setup notifications for major, security, feature or patch updates.
- 🚀Much more coming soon!